HypnoBirthing® classes run for five weeks and are 2 1/2 hours long. With each class a couple receives:
- HypnoBirthing - The Mongan Method 4th Edition Book
- 4 relaxation tracks - 2 of which are only available to those who take the class
- Handouts for planning your Birth Preferences
- Take home relaxation scripts and visualizations not found in the book
- Breathing techniques for labor and birth
- Information for optimal fetal positioning
- Limited labor support
- One-on-one check-in meeting close to your due time
- Connections to the expansive Madison-area birthing community
- Inclusion in 2x/month Postpartum Gatherings and closed Facebook group
- And SO MUCH more!
The six basic HypnoBirthing® components will be thoroughly discussed and taught by a Certified HypnoBirthing Practitioner. They are:
- Education - Relaxation - Visualization
- Self-Hypnosis - Breathing - Affirmations
Group Class Schedule:
August 14 (Monday's - Aug 14, 21, 28, Sept 11 & 18 -
NOT meeting Sept 4) at 6:30pm in Fitchburg
October 4 (Wednesday's - Oct 4, 11, 18, 25 & Nov 1)
at 6:30pm in Fitchburg
2018 Group Class Schedule - Announcing Soon!
Kerstin: for Doula Clients on request
We will get a copy of the book and and relaxation tracks to you as soon as you complete the online enrollment and pay the deposit.
Don't see a class time that works for you? Contact us! We're often flexible with start dates/times. Bring a friend and each get $50 off!